Part of the ISNM International Series of Numerical Mathematics / Internationale Schriftenreihe zur Numerischen Mathematik / Série Internationale D’Analyse Numérique book series (ISNM, volume 10)
Adjoint Operators and Interpolation of Linear Operators
This lecture is dedicated to the memory of Professor Jean Favard whose course I had the privilege of attending when I was a student in Paris.
KeywordsBanach Space Linear Operator Bounded Operator Simple Function Adjoint Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. P. Calderóni, Intermediate spaces and interpolation, the complex method. Studia Math. 24 (1964), 113–190.Google Scholar
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood and G. Pólya, Inequalities. Cambridge University Press 1952.Google Scholar
- E. Stein and G. Weiss, An extension of a theorem of Marcinkiewicz and some of its applications. J. Math. Mech. 8 (1959), 263–284.Google Scholar
- G. O. Thorin, An extension of a convexity theorem due to M. Riesz. Fysiograf. Sällsk. Lund.Förhdl. 8 (1938), 166–170.Google Scholar
- A. Zygmund, Trigonometric series. 2 volumes. Cambridge University Press 1959.Google Scholar
© Springer Basel AG 1969