The product theory for inner premeasures
- 1.1k Downloads
The paper extends the product fonnation for inner premeasures, developed in the recent monograph of the author 1997 for the case of two factors, to arbitrary products.
KeywordsProduct Theory Product Topology Infinite Product Hausdorff Topological Space Arbitrary Product
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N.Bourbaki, Intégration, Chap.1-4, 2ème Ed. Hermann, Paris, 1965,Google Scholar
- N.Bourbaki, Integration, Chap.IX. Hermann, Paris, 1969.Google Scholar
- E.Hewitt and K.Stromberg, Real and Abstract Analysis. Springer 1965.Google Scholar
- H.Konig, Measure and Integration: An Advanced Course in Basic Procedures and Applications. Springer 1997.Google Scholar
- P.A.Meyer, Probability and Potential. Blaisdell 1966.Google Scholar
- L.Schwartz, Radon Measures on Arbitrary Topological Spaces and Cylindrical Measures. Oxford Univ. Press 1973.Google Scholar
- K.R.Stromberg, Probability for Analysts. Chapman & Hall 1994.Google Scholar
© Springer Basel 2012