On the Ill-posed Hyperbolic Systems with a Multiplicity Change Point of Not Less Than the Third Order
Part of the Operator Theory: Advances and Applications book series (OT, volume 210)
Hyperbolic systems with noninvolutive multiple characteristics are considered and an example of ill-posed Cauchy problem is proposed.
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)34E20 35L40
KeywordsHyperbolic system Cauchy problem multiplicity change point pseudodifferential operator leading symbol Poisson bracket Hamiltonian system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V.V. Kucherenko, Asymptotics of the solution of the system A(x,-ih∂/∂x) as h → 0 in the case of characteristics of variable multiplicity Izv. AN SSSR. Ser. Mat. 38 (3) (1974) 625–662Google Scholar
- A. Kryvko and V.V. Kucherenko, Stability of stationary solutions of nonlinear hyperbolic systems with multiple characteristics Proceedings of ISAAC Congress 2005 (2009)Google Scholar
- V.P. Maslov, Perturbation Theory and Asymptotic Methods Izdat. Moskov. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1965 (Dunod, Paris, 1972)Google Scholar
- V.P. Maslov and M.V. Fedoruk, Semi-Classical Approximation in Quantum Mechanics Nauka, Moscow,1976 (Reidel, Dordrecht, 1981)Google Scholar
- M.V. Karasev and V.P. Maslov, Nonlinear Poisson Brackets Geometry and Quantization AMS, 1993Google Scholar
- M.V. Fedoruk, Metod Perevala Nauka, Moscow, 1977Google Scholar
© Springer Basel AG 2010