Lp-Boundedness of Multilinear Pseudo-Differential Operators
Results on the L p -boundedness of multilinear pseudo-differential operators are given. The proofs are based on elementary estimates on the multilinear Rihaczek transforms, the multilinear Wigner transforms and the multilinear Weyl transforms.
KeywordsLp-boundedness multilinear pseudo-differential operators multilinear Rihaczek transforms Hausdorff-Young inequality multilinear Wigner transforms multilinear Weyl transforms
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)47F05 47G30
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Á. Bényi, K. Gröchenig, C. Heil and K.A. Okundjou, Modulation spaces and a class of bounded multilinear pseudo-differential operators, J. Operator Theory 54 (2005), 389–401.Google Scholar
- P. Boggiatto, E. Buzano and L. Rodino, Global Hypoellipticity and Spectral Theory, Akademie Verlag, 1996.Google Scholar
- P. Boggiatto, G. De Donno and A. Oliaro, A class of quadratic time-frequency representations based on the short-time Fourier transform, in Modern Trends in Pseudo-Differential Operators, Editors: J. Toft, M. W. Wong and H. Zhu, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications 172, Birkhäuser, 2007, 235–249Google Scholar
- P. Boggiatto, G. De Donno and A. Oliaro, A unified point of view on time-frequency representations and pseudo-differential operators, in Pseudo-Differential Operators: Partial Differential Equations and Time-Frequency Analysis, Editors: L. Rodino, B.-W. Schulze and M.W. Wong, Fields Institute Communications 52, American Mathematical Society, 2007, 383–399.Google Scholar
- L. Cohen, Time-Frequency Analysis, Prentice-Hall, 1995.Google Scholar
- L. Hörmander, The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators III, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- A. Mohammed and M.W. Wong, Rihaczek transforms and pseudo-differential operators, in Pseudo-Differential Operators: Partial Differential Equations and Time-Frequency Analysis, Editors: L. Rodino, B.-W. Schulze and M. W. Wong, Fields Institute Communications 52, American Mathematical Society, 2007, 375–382.Google Scholar
- E.M. Stein, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier Integrals, Third Edition, Chelsea, 1986.Google Scholar
- M.W. Wong, Weyl Transforms, Springer-Verlag, 1998.Google Scholar
- M.W. Wong, An Introduction to Pseudo-Differential Operators, Second Edition, World Scientific, 1999.Google Scholar
- M.W. Wong, Symmetry-breaking for Wigner transforms and L p-boundedness of Weyl transforms, in Advances in Pseudo-Differential Operators, Editors: R. Ashino, P. Boggiatto and M.W. Wong, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications 155, Birkhäuser, 2004, 107–116.Google Scholar