Dirichlet Problems for the Generalized n-Poisson Equation
Polyharmonic hybrid Green functions, obtained by convoluting polyharmonic Green and Almansi Green functions, are taken as kernels to define a hierarchy of integral operators. They are used to investigate the solvability of some types of Dirichlet problems for linear complex partial differential equations with leading term as the polyharmonic operator.
KeywordsDirichlet problem higher-order Poisson equation
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 31A30 Secondary 31A10
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. Almansi, Sull’integrazione dell’equazione differenziale Δ2n u=0, Ann. Mat. (3) 2 (1899), 1–59.Google Scholar
- H. Begehr and T. Vaitekhovich, Green functions in complex plane domains, Uzbek Math. J. 4 (2008), 29–34.Google Scholar
- H. Begehr, A particular polyharmonic Dirichlet problem, in: Complex Analysis, Potential Theory, Editors: T. Aliyev Azeroglu and T.M. Tamrazov, World Scientific, 2007, 84–115.Google Scholar
- H. Begehr, Six biharmonic Dirichlet problems in complex analysis, in: Function Spaces in Complex and Clifford Analysis, Natl. Univ. Publ. Hanoi: Hanoi, 2008, 243–252.Google Scholar
- H. Begehr, Hybrid Green functions and related boundary value problems, in Proc. 37th Annual Iranian Math. Conf., 2006, 275–278.Google Scholar
- H. Begehr, Boundary value problems in complex analysis I, II, Boletin de la Asosiación Matemática Venezolana, XII (2005), 65–85, 217–250.Google Scholar
- S.S. Kutateladze, Fundamentals of Functional Analysis, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.Google Scholar
- T. Vaitsiakhovich, Boundary Value Problems for Complex Partial Differential Equations in a Ring Domain, Ph.D. Thesis, Freie Universität Berlin, 2008.Google Scholar
- I.N. Vekua, Generalized Analytic Functions, Pergamon Press, 1962.Google Scholar