Edge-Degenerate Families of Pseudo-Differential Operators on an Infinite Cylinder
We establish a parameter-dependent pseudo-differential calculus on an infinite cylinder, regarded as a manifold with conical exits to infinity. The parameters are involved in edge-degenerate form, and we formulate the operators in terms of operator-valued amplitude functions.
KeywordsEdge-degenerate operators parameter-dependent pseudo-differential operators norm estimates with respect to a parameter
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 35S35 Secondary 35J70
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Abed and B.-W. Schulze, Operators with corner-degenerate symbols, in New Developments in Pseudo-Differential Operators, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, 189, Birkhäuser, 2009, 67–106.Google Scholar
- D. Calvo, C.-I. Martin and B.-W. Schulze, Symbolic structures on corner manifolds, in Microlocal Analysis and Asymptotic Analysis, Keio University, Tokyo, 2005, 22–35.Google Scholar
- H. O. Cordes, A Global Parametrix for Pseudo-Differential Operators over ℝn, with Applications, Reprint, SFB 72, Universität Bonn, 1976.Google Scholar
- G. Harutyunyan and B.-W. Schulze, Elliptic Mixed, Transmission and Singular Crack Problems, European Mathematical Society, 2008.Google Scholar
- H. Kumano-go, Pseudo-Differential Operators, MIT, 1981.Google Scholar
- S. Rempel and B.-W. Schulze, Asymptotics for Elliptic Mixed Boundary Value Problems, Math. Research 50, Akademie-Verlag, 1989.Google Scholar
- B.-W. Schulze, Boundary Value Problems and Singular Pseudo-Differential Operators, Wiley, 1998.Google Scholar
- B.-W. Schulze, Operator algebras with symbol hierarchies on manifolds with singularities, in Advances in Partial Differential Equations (Approaches to Singular Analysis), Editors: J. Gil, D. Grieser and M. Lesch, Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, 2001, 167–207.Google Scholar
- M. A. Shubin, Pseudodifferential operators in ℝn, Dokl. Akad. Nauk. SSSR 196 (1971), 316–319.Google Scholar