WEighted Composition Operators on the Bloch Space of a Bounded Homogeneous Domain
In this paper, we present the current results in the study of weighted composition operators on the Bloch space of bounded homogeneous domains in ℂ n with particular emphasis on the issues of boundedness and compactness. We also discuss the bounded and the compact weighted composition operators from the Bloch space to the Hardy space H∞.
KeywordsWeighted composition operators Bloch space Homogeneous domains
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)47B38 32A18 30D45
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Banach, Théorie des opérations linéaires, Chelsea, Warsaw, (1932).Google Scholar
- -, Isometric composition operators on the Bloch space in the polydisk, Contemp. Math., 454 (2008), 9–21.Google Scholar
- S. Helgason, Differential Geometry and Symmetric Spaces, Academic Press, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- M. Tjani, Compact composition operators on Möbius invariant Banach spaces, Ph.D. dissertation, Michigan State University (1996).Google Scholar
- -, Weighted composition operators between different Bloch-type Spaces in polydisk, (preprint) (http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0503622v2).Google Scholar
- K. Zhu, Spaces of Holomorphic Functions in the Unit Ball, Springer-Verlag, New York (2004).Google Scholar