Strategies for Mobile Commerce
Part of the Classroom Companion: Business book series (CCB)
- 83 Downloads
- Adhami, M. (2013). Using neuromarketing to discover how we really feel about apps. International Journal of Mobile Marketing, 8(1), 95–103.Google Scholar
- Auger, A. (2016, August). Pokemon Go: Mobile gaming a boon for local retail? BNP Paribas. Retrieved from https://atelier.bnpparibas/en/retail/article/pokemon-go-mobile-gaming-boon-local-retail/.
- Cao, J., & Sweeney, S. (2018, January 12). Facebook’s ad business may power through news feed change. Bloomberg.Google Scholar
- Chaffey, D. (2018, January 30). Ecommerce conversion rates. Smart Insights.Google Scholar
- Chaffey, D. (2019, February 19). E-commerce conversion rates—how do yours compare? Smart Insights. Available at https://www.smartinsights.com/ecommerce/ecommerce-analytics/ecommerce-conversion-rates/.
- da Cunha, M. (2019, March 22). 11 Instagram marketing tips for brands in 2019. Wordstream. Retrieved from https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2015/01/06/instagram-marketing/.
- Facebook. (2017, February 1). Facebook reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results. Facebook. Retrieved from https://investor.fb.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2017/facebook-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2016-Results/default.aspx/.
- Gerber, S. (2016, May 26). The eight most overlooked mobile app usability issues (and how to fix them). Mashable. Google Scholar
- Gopikanth, V. (2015, January 14). Elements of a successful mobile strategy. Digital Reimagination. Google Scholar
- HAL90210. (2016, November 10). Facebook makes 13 attempts to clone Snapchat. Lucky for some? The Guardian. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/10/facebook-clone-snapchat-whatsapp/.
- Harty, D. (2016, July 25). Smartphones overtake computers as top e-commerce traffic source. Bloomberg. Retrieved from https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-25/smartphones-overtake-computers-as-top-e-commerce-traffic-source.
- Hook, L., & Nicolaou, A. (2018, January 21). Amazon debuts the store without a checkout. Financial Times.Google Scholar
- Lister, M. (2018, November 28). 13 great mobile marketing tools you need. Wordstream. Retrieved from https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2016/10/14/mobile-marketing-tools/.
- Lopez, M. (2015, July 21). Six strategies for mobile app success. Forbes.Google Scholar
- McNair, C. (2018, December 17). Global proximity mobile payment users. eMarketer. Google Scholar
- Molina, B. (2018, February 20). Google rolls out another rival to Apple Pay. USA Today. Retrieved from https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2018/02/20/google-pay-rival-apple-pay/355174002/.
- Pinola, M. (2017, September 22). How to pay with your phone or tablet. Lifewire. Google Scholar
- PYMNTS. (2018, January 23). WeChat Pay enters Italy. PYMNTS.com. Retrieved from https://www.pymnts.com/news/payment-methods/2018/wechat-pay-european-payments/.
- Tang, A. (2018, February 15). Mobile payment expects to grow 13% globally. Marketing. Retrieved from http://www.marketing-interactive.com/growing-no-of-smartphone-users-purchase-on-phone-at-physical-pos-in-2018/.
- Warwick-Ching, L. (2015, July 17). Apple Pay: What it is and how it works. Financial Times.Google Scholar
- Martin, B. (2017, January). Mobile’s hierarchy of needs. comScore MMX Multi-Platform.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020