3D Human Motion Information Extraction Based on Vicon Motion Capture in Internet of Things
In order to solve the problems of unclear contour and poor geometric precision in the process of extracting human body motion information by traditional key point detection method, a 3D human motion information extraction method based on Vicon motion capture was proposed. The motion characteristics of human body were captured by Vicon motion capture technology. According to the capture results, the change characteristics of joint force and angle in the course of human motion were collected and calculated, so that the frequency of human motion wave can be accurately grasped, the distribution of frequency change and the law of change. According to the law of change, the contour features in the process of human motion were perceived and judged, and the geometric accuracy of the moving contour was optimized by using fuzzy algorithm, thus the accurate extraction of three-dimensional human motion information was realized. The simulation results show that this method can effectively extract 3D human motion information, solve the problem of unclear contour in traditional methods, and improve the geometric accuracy of 3D human motion information extraction.
KeywordsInternet of things Motion capture Human motion Information extraction
On the digitalized 3D model of Tibetan Xianziwu based on 3D Motion Capture.
(Innovation-Supportive Project for Young Teachers in Colleges and Universities in Tibet Autonomous Region).
- 1.Li, A., Cao, Y., Hou, Y., et al.: Simulation and evaluation of the influence of human movement on the ventilation and airflow distribution attached to the vertical wall. J. Xi’an Univ. Archit. Technol. (Natural Sci. Edn.) 6, 882–889 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X., Xiao, Q.: Human motion behavior recognition method based on automatic encoder and probabilistic neural network. Softw. Guide 1, 11–13 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, W., Sun, J.: Human motion shape estimation based on Gaussian incremental dimension reduction and manifold Boltzmann optimization. Acta Electron. 45(12), 3060–3069 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, Y., Xiong, J.: Design and implementation of intelligent terminal for human motion health parameter detection system. J. Changjiang Univ. 1, 23–26 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, M., Liu, S., Ke, P., et al.: Study on the difference of human motion amplitude in different percentiles during the course of arresting landing. Aerosp. Med. Med. Eng. 6, 406–410 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Xue, R., Jia, Y., Wei, L.: Study on the change characteristics of biomechanical parameters in the process of human motion coordination. J. Hubei Sports Sci. 36(3), 221–224 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Xing, C., Wu, Y., Xiang, X., et al.: Physiological characteristics of compensation strategies for human motion chains and their impact on exercise training. Chin. J. Sports Med. 36(10), 922–926 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Peng, Z.: Physiological changes, body temperature regulation and exercise ability of human body in high temperature environment. Liaoning Sport Sci. Technol. 1, 44–47 (2016)Google Scholar