Spectrum Sharing Scheme for Multi-UAVs Relay Network Based on Matching Theory
In this paper, we study the multi-UAVs network which acts as the relays to assist ground mobile devices (MDs) to communicate. In this scenario, the MDs are outside the coverage of cellular networks, therefore, the UAVs need to share the spectrum resources with the cellular users (CUs). In order to solve the problem of spectrum sharing between the UAVs and the CUs, we model the spectrum sharing problem as a marriage problem, and propose a one-to-one matching method to get a one-to-one stable matching between the UAVs and the CUs. The simulation results show that the proposed scheme is obviously superior to the random matching scheme and can improve the throughput of the system. Meanwhile, the UAV can achieve higher utility as the number of the CUs increases.
KeywordsUAV Relay Cellular network Matching theory
- 3.Chen, J., Gesbert, D.: Optimal positioning of flying relays for wireless networks: a LOS map approach. In: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Paris, May 2017Google Scholar
- 5.Xue, K., Zhang, Z., Li, L., Zhang, H., Li, X., Gao, A.: Adaptive coverage solution in multi-UAVs emergency communication system: a discrete-time mean-field game. In: 2018 14th International Wireless Communications Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC) Limassol, pp. 1059–1064, June 2018Google Scholar
- 6.Xu, Y., Li, L., Zhang, Z., Xue, K., Han, Z.: A discrete-time mean field game in multi-UAV wireless communication systems. In: 2018 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), Beijing, China, pp. 714–718, August 2018Google Scholar
- 7.Han, Z., Niyato, D., Saad, W., Basar, T., Hjørungnes, A.: Game Theory in Wireless and Communication Networks: Theory, Models, and Applications, January 2001Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, S., Zhang, H., Di, B., Song, L.: Cellular UAV-to-X communications: design and optimization for multi-UAV networks. IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun. 18(2), 1276–1536 (2019)Google Scholar