Development of Workshop Management System for Assembly Production Process
In order to meet the requirements of digital production of assembly workshop from an enterprise, a workshop management system is presented for lean production based on the manufacturing execution system (MES). Enterprise assembly production practices and production management requirements are consulted. The requirement of building workshop management system for assembly production process is analyzed. The organization structure of assembly plant is described, and key business processes of assembly production management are modeled. The system functional structure, main use cases and data relationships are established respectively. The system implementation and the work of application investigation are completed based on the J2EE environment. Through the system development, a digital and informatization workshop management platform is set for enterprise assembly production. The intelligent measure of production management is improved, the capacity of resource allocation and production efficiency are promoted in the product assembly process.
KeywordsWorkshop management system Assembly production process Requirement analysis Functional structure design System development
This work was supported by the Guided Plan Project of Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province under Grant No. 20180550932, and the project is sponsored by “Liaoning BaqiQianWan Talents Program”.
- 1.Qu, Y., et al.: An integrated framework of enterprise information systems in smart manufacturing system via business process reengineering. Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part B J. Eng. Manuf. 1–15 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1177/0954405418816846
- 4.Yu, Y., Sun, G., Huang, N., Lin, G., Qi, Y.: Constraints and resolution strategy of implementation of mes in military electronic industry. Electron. Packag. 18(6), 45–48 (2018)Google Scholar
- 5.Zeng, P., Ren, K., Zhang, X., Shi, C., Hao, Y.: Development of integrated workshop production management system for lean production. J. Shenyang Ligong Univ. 37(1), 51–57 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, X., Zeng, P., Hao, Y.: The research of lean production management integrated system for discrete manufacturing. Manuf. Autom. 37(9), 18–21 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Meyer, H., Fuchs, F., Thiesl, K.: Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES): Optimal Design, Planning, And Deployment, 1st edn. McGraw-Hill Professional, New York (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Waschull, S., Wortmann, J.C., Bokhorst, J.A.C.: Manufacturing execution systems: the next level of automated control or of shop-floor support? In: Moon, I., Lee, Gyu M., Park, J., Kiritsis, D., von Cieminski, G. (eds.) APMS 2018. IAICT, vol. 536, pp. 386–393. Springer, Cham (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-99707-0_48CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.Barenji, A.: Cloud-based manufacturing execution system: case study FMS. Int. J. Ind. Syst. Eng. 30(4), 449–467 (2018)Google Scholar
- 16.Huang, M., Zhou, Q., Bai, A.: Research on smart manufacturing execution system (Smart-MES) for modern numerical control shop floor: functional components and its implementation strategies. Adv. Intell. Syst. Res. 154, 452–456 (2017)Google Scholar
- 17.MESA International. http://www.mesa.org Accessed 31 Dec 2018