A Cooperative Obstacle-Avoidance Approach for Two-Manipulator Based on A* Algorithm
During the movement process of two 6-dof manipulators, there may be collisions between manipulator and space obstacles or itself. To solve this problem, this paper use A* algorithm to finish the cooperative obstacle-avoidance path planning. Firstly, the model of obstacles is established. A* algorithm is used to plan a feasible path in the static obstacles environment for the main manipulator. Then, the virtual obstacles is set on the feasible path of the main manipulator. A* algorithm is applied to plan a feasible path for the second manipulator. In order to prevent the interference between the manipulators, ensure the smoothness of the manipulators in motion, and the time-energy optimum. By establishing the optimization model of inverse solutions, we realize the two-manipulator smooth motion without interference. Finally, the effectiveness of the algorithm is verified by simulation experiments.
KeywordsTwo-manipulator A* algorithm Collision Path smoothness Optimization model
This Research was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51565058).
- 3.Park, D.I., Park, C., Do, H., Choi, T., Kyung, J.: Development of dual arm robot platform for automatic assembly. In: 2014 14th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2014), Seoul, pp. 319–321 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou, B., Xu, L., Meng, Z., Dai, X.: Kinematic cooperated welding trajectory planning for master-slave multi-robot systems. In: 2016 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), Chengdu, pp. 6369–6374 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Angerer, A.: Planning and execution of collision-free multi-robot trajectories in industrial applications. In: Proceedings of ISR 2016: 47st International Symposium on Robotics, Munich, Germany, pp. 1–7 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Cheng, Y., Yan, L., Gu, P.: Detection collision algorithm for two-manipulator system. J. Beijing Univ. Aeronaut. Astronaut. 39(12), 1644–1648 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, N., Yue, J., Li, L.: Path planning algorithm for leader-follower of two-robot coordinate welding. Trans. China Weld. Inst. 36(03), 67–70 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, L., Li, L., Wang, T.: Collision-free path planning of double robots welding process under loose coordination. Trans. China Weld. Inst. 36(3), 55–58 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Tang, B., Wang, X., Xue, L.: Dual-welding robots collision-free path planning. J. East China Univ. Sci. Technol. 43(3), 417–424 (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, X., Tang, B., Yan, Y., Gu, X.: Time-optimal path planning for dual-welding robots based on intelligent optimization strategy. In: Chen, S., Zhang, Y., Feng, Z. (eds.) Transactions on Intelligent Welding Manufacturing. TIWM, pp. 47–59. Springer, Singapore (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7043-3_3CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Kim, D.H., Lim, S.J., Lee, D.H.: A RRT-based motion planning of dual-arm robot for (Dis) assembly tasks. In: IEEE ISR 2013, Seoul, pp. 1–6 (2013)Google Scholar