Narrative Controllability in Visual Reality Interactive Film
Even though there is no final conclusion about if images collide “interactive” can be regarded as a film at present, designers could not stop digging the radically innovative features, modes, and structures of interactive virtual reality media. It is necessary to explore the essential innovation of digital media creation brought by the Virtual Reality since the VR tech accepted by the digital media area. The author believes there are three new directions can guide designers to develop the VR interactive digital artworks more efficiently such as non-linear story-telling based on the circular narrative structure of the interactive image, the new mode of sensory guidance in VR interactive image, the new interactive image operation and selection behavior optimization of VR interactive image.
KeywordsVisual reality Interactive film Circular narrative
- 1.Yu, S.: From nonlinear narrative film to interactive narrative film. Comtemporary Cinema, pp. 101–106, June 2016Google Scholar
- 2.Yang, Z., Zhang, Q., Zheng, H.: Unity speech recognition system based on Baidu speech. Chin. Softw. J. 8, 1672–7800 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Wei, Z.: Dynamic image interactive design in new media art. Beauty Times J. J0-05, 21–22 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Song, Y.: The characteristics of interactive narration in the new media age. Journalism Res. J. G206-3, 1674–8883 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.The VR 360 degree sound flare of Mint Muse tech. https://blog.csdn.net/qq_34113388/article/details/69389333. Accessed 06 Apr 2017