Research on Multiple Tactile Induction of Human-Computer Interaction
- 1.1k Downloads
Objective Starting from the social scene under the background of mobile Internet, this paper explores a new information input and output scheme by connecting the human-computer interaction accompanied by the development of science and technology with the emotional needs of users. Methods Firstly, qualitative analysis and quantitative verification were conducted on the problems encountered by users using existing chat tools through user interviews and questionnaires. Then the interface design and interaction design were carried out based on ViP product design principles. Finally, interview, questionnaire and eye movement test were used to further improve the design scheme. Conclusion With the further development and improvement of science and technology, more diversified, efficient and interesting ways of information interaction will become possible.
KeywordsHuman-computer interaction Sentient input method 3D-Touch
This paper was supported by the research project from Chinese National social science fund “4D evaluation model research and application of information interaction design (16CG170)”.
- 1.Wang, W.-C.: A brief analysis of the multidimensional nature of natural user interface design. In: Chen. Z.-G., Jiang, F. (eds.) Integration and Innovation–Teaching Research and New Business Forms of Information Interaction Design. Shanghai University Press, Shanghai (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu, Y.-L., Ma, Y.-Y., Xu, B.-C., Zhi, J.-Y.: Information feedback interaction design based on process experience. Packaging Eng. 2018(7), 95–101 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Bill Moggridge. Key design report – key design report that changes the past and influences the future. Citic press (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Ge, W., Xin, X.-Y.: Research on the design of information communication in mobile interface. Packaging Eng. 2017(3), 81–86 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.School of industrial design and engineering, delft university of technology. Design methods and strategies: delft design guide, p. 31. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Sun, L., Wu, J.-T.: Research on overall user experience design based on time dimension. Packaging Eng. 2014(1), 32–35 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Sun, H., Zheng, Y.-S., Wu, Y.-Q.: The design model and application of the guide system based on “human, technology and object”. Packaging Eng. 2018(8), 108–112 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Gao, F.: You should be obedient – human-computer interaction in the Internet era of all things. In: Chen, Z., Jiang, F. (eds.) Integration Innovation – Teaching Research and New Business Forms of Information Interaction Design. Shanghai University Press, Shanghai (2016)Google Scholar