Considerations on Optimizing Technological Process for Production of Low Voltage Automotive Cables
The newest trends in the automotive industry are focused on reducing material usage, building more efficient engines, using aluminum and composite materials.
In accordance with the new requirements imposed by the market, related to diversity of production, adaptability, delivery times, mass production, costs, optimization of the production processes and equipment used becomes mandatory.
In the aluminum cable production process, obtaining the finite product is done by using a continuously optimized technology, whose implementation leads to the lean improvement of costs. The paper presents a number of optimization operations performed on the automotive aluminum wire production process.
KeywordsWiring Aluminum Pulling Twisting Extrusion
- 1.Cerințe tehnice – Torsadare, E.D.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 2.Condiții standard de laborator, Q.D.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 3.Control Plan - Masterbatch for Incoming Inspection, Q.D.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 4.EM – 4016 Wire Elongation Tester Utilization and Verification, Q.D.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 5.General Presentation of Coficab Eastern Europe, H.R.D.M, Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 6.Identificarea defectelor de echipament din raportul de producție, P.D.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar
- 7.Instrucțiune de alimentare a plasticului cu colorant, P.I.M., Coficab E.E. AradGoogle Scholar