Consideration of Implementation Method for the Cloud Type Virtual Policy Based Network Management Scheme for the Specific Domain
In the current Internet system, there are many problems using anonymity of the network communication such as personal information leaks and crimes using the Internet system. This is why TCP/IP protocol used in Internet system does not have the user identification information on the communication data, and it is difficult to supervise the user performing the above acts immediately. As a study for solving the above problem, there is the study of Policy Based Network Management (PBNM). This is the scheme for managing a whole Local Area Network (LAN) through communication control for every user. In this PBNM, two types of schemes exist. As one scheme, we have studied theoretically about the Destination Addressing Control System (DACS) Scheme with affinity with existing internet. By applying this DACS Scheme to Internet system management, we will realize the policy-based Internet system management. In this paper, to realize management of the specific domain with some network groups with plural organizations, concept of implementation method applied for this scheme is described.
This work was supported by the research grant of JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 17K00113, and the research grant by Support Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology Research, Foundation (SCAT). We express our gratitude.
- 2.Yavatkar, R., Pendarakis, D., Guerin, R.: A Framework for Policy-based Admission Control. IETF RFC 2753 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Moore, B., et al.: Policy Core Information Model – Version 1 Specification. IETF RFC 3060 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Moore, B.: Policy Core Information Model (PCIM) Extensions. IETF 3460 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Strassner, J., Moore, B., Moats, R., Ellesson, E.: Policy Core Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Schema. IETF RFC 3703 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Durham, D., et al.: The COPS (Common Open Policy Service) Protocol. IETF RFC 2748 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Herzog, S., et al.: COPS usage for RSVP. IETF RFC 2749 (2000)Google Scholar
- 8.Chan, K., et al.: COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning (COPS-PR). IETF RFC 3084 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.CIM Core Model V2.5 LDAP Mapping Specification (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Wahl, M., Howes, T., Kille, S.: Lightweight directory access protocol (v3). IETF RFC 2251 (1997)Google Scholar
- 11.CIM Schema: Version 2.30.0, 2011Google Scholar
- 12.ETSI ES 282 003: Telecoms and Internet converged Services and protocols for Advanced Network (TISPAN); Resource and Admission Control Subsystem (RACS); Functional Architecture, June 2006Google Scholar
- 13.ETSI ETSI ES 283 026: Telecommunications and Internet Converged Services and Protocols for Advanced Networking (TISPAN); Resource and Admission Control; Protocol for QoS reservation information exchange between the Service Policy Decision Function (SPDF) and the Access-Resource and Admission Control Function (A-RACF) in the Resource and Protocol specification, April 2006Google Scholar
- 16.Odagiri, K., Shimizu, S., Ishii, N., Takizawa, M.: Suggestion of the cloud type virtual policy based network management scheme for the common use between plural organizations. In: Proceedings of International Conference on International Conference on Network-Based Information Systems (NBiS-2015), pp. 180–186, September 2015Google Scholar