An Indoor 3D Positioning Technology Based on NB-IoT
The Narrow Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) for low-power, wide-coverage, and low-cost requirements solves the problem of massive Internet of Things device connectivity. NB-IoT supports device connection with large data throughput and long standby time. It is unmatched by traditional cellular data network technology and Bluetooth technology. By combining the NB-IoT positioning with the Lagrangian multiplier improved constrained least squares localization algorithm and the GSM mobile terminal delay estimation algorithm in NLOS environment, a feasible indoor three-dimensional positioning method is proposed. In addition, it reduces the influence of environmental factors on positioning and improves the accuracy of indoor three-dimensional positioning.
This work is financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of P. R. China (61602261), CERNET Innovation Project (No. NGII20180605), Scientic & Technological Support Project of Jiangsu Province (Nos. BE2015702, BE2016185, BE2016777), Postgraduate Research and Practice Innovation Program of Jiangsu Province (No. KYCX 17_0798, No. KYCX18_0931) and NUPT STITP (No. SZDG2018014).
- 1.Hallberg, J., Nilsson, M., Synnes, K.: Positioning with bluetooth. In: 10th IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications, pp. 954–958 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Huang, W.: Current status and development trend of NB-IoT low-rate narrowband internet of things communication technology. Electron. Test (6), 58–29 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Mahmud, M.S., Qaisar, S.U., Benson, C.: Weak GPS signal detection in the presence of strong signals with varying ralative Doppler and long integration gain. In: IEEE/ION Position, Location and Navigation Symposium, pp. 1015–1020 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu, X., Shen, S., Zhao, J.: Research on wireless sensor network convergence network based on NB-IoT technology. Comput. Appl. Softw. 35(6), pp. 1000–386 (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Dai, B., Yuan, Y., Yu, Y.: Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT) Standards and Key Technologies. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhai, X., Wu, C.: Time delay estimation algorithm for time difference positioning in GSM mobile stations. J. Comput. Appl. 36, 22–24 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Li, S., Hua, J., Wang, D., Zhou, K., Chen, F., Yu, X.: Improved Constrained least squares localization algorithm for lagrangian multiplier in NLOS environment. Chin. J. Sens. Actuators 31(8), 1004–1699 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Zheng, Z., Hua, J., Jiang, B., et al.: A new non-line-of-sight suppression wireless localization algorithm using the optimization principle. Chin. J. Sens. Actuators 26(5), 722–727 (2013)Google Scholar