Dependability Analysis for On-Demand Computing Based Transaction Processing System
This work is devoted to the dependability modeling and analysis for on-demand computing based transaction processing system. This paper proposes a stochastic differential equation (SDE) based on Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes. The Wiener processes used in the proposed equations miss some important features of the transactional data. Jumps based on Gaussian jump diffusion process using normal distribution are added to the Wiener processes to make the estimation easy. The paper uses Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) to estimate the jump diffusion parameters in the proposed model.
- 1.Allen, E.: Modeling with Itô Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 22. Springer, Heidelberg (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Arnold, L.: Stochastic differential equations, New York (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.Øksendal, B.: Stochastic differential equations. In: Stochastic Differential Equations, pp. 65–84. Springer, Heidelberg (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Oksendal, B.: Stochastic Differential Equations: An Introduction with Applications. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Sagar, B.B., Saket, R.K., Singh, C.G.: Exponentiated Weibull distribution approach based inflection S-shaped software reliability growth model. Ain Shams Eng. J. 7(3), 973–991 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Tamura, Y., Yamada, S.: Dependability analysis and optimal maintenance problem for open source cloud computing. In: 2012 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), pp. 1592–1597. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar