The purpose of this chapter is to present several methods to solve differential equations, this chapter begins with a motivation based on physical phenomena that can be represented with differential equations, after that we introduce definitions and methods for first order and second order linear differential equations, various exercises are given to the reader to better illustrate the contents of this chapter.
- 1.Boyce, W. E., DiPrima, R. C.: Differential Equations Elementary and Boundary Value Problems. Willey (1977)Google Scholar
- 3.Murphy, G.M.: Ordinary Differential Equations and their Solutions. Dover Publications, New York (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Simmons, G.F.: Differential Equations With Applications and Historical Notes. CRC Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Hartman, P.: Ordinary Differential Equations. Willey (1964)Google Scholar
- 6.Hale, J.: Ordinary Differential Equations. Dover Publications, New York (1969)Google Scholar
- 7.Tricomi, F.G.: Differential Equations. Dover Publications, New York (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Birkhoff, G., Rota, G.C.: Ordinary Differential Equations. Wiley, New York (1989)Google Scholar