Research on Application of Logistics Service Quality Management Based on Blockchain
With the advent of emerging technology “blockchain”, its characteristics such as decentralization, consensus mechanisms, traceability, and high trust have attracted attention. It can solve the problem of information tracing in the process of collecting, transferring and sharing information to prevent information from being tampered by using the distributed accounting technology, asymmetric encryption algorithm and intelligent contract. Blockchain protects digital life safety in the cyberspace. Nowadays, the blockchain technology is not only applied in the field of finance, but also has great potential in logistics. In the environment of building a country strong on quality, logistics service quality has been paid more and more attention. Based on this, the concept, core technology and characteristics of block chain technology are expounded in this paper. We build a logistics information management model based on blockchain to ensure the source of service quality data. What’s more, we further discuss the application of blockchain technology in logistics service quality management in order to promote the application of block chain technology in the field of logistics.
KeywordsBlockchain Token Service quality Logistics
The study is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China “Re-search on the warehouse picking system blocking influence factors and combined control strategy” (No. 71501015), Beijing the Great Wall scholars program (No. CIT &TCD20170317), the Beijing Collaborative Innovation Center, the 2018 Major project of China society of logistics: “Research on the connectivity of modern logistics network system” (2018CSLKT2-004), and the project of Beijing Wuzi University Yunhe River scholar.
- 2.Zhao, K., Xing, Y.: An overview of internet of things security driven by blockchain technology. Inf. Netw. Secur. (5), 1–6 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, B., Zhang, J., Qi, B.: Blockchain: supporting technology for demand-side resources participating in grid interaction. Electric Power Constr. 38(3), 1–8 (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, X.: Analysis of blockchain technology and its application in logistics field. Sci. Technol. Econ. J. (18), 19–20 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Kim, H.M., Laskowski, M.: Towards an Ontology-Driven Blockchain Design for Supply Chain Provenance. Social Science Electronic Publishing (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Kersten, W., Seiter, M., See, B.V., et al.: Trends and Strategies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Digital Transformation Opportunities (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang, C., Wan, Y., Qin, Q.: Blockchain-based supply chain logistics information ecosystem model. Inf. Theory Pract. 40(7), 115–121 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Mei, Y., Zhou, L.: Construction of powerful country with blockchain technology in big data era. Qual. Certification (1) (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.The token is the key to the next generation Internet digital economy. http://blog.csdn.net/myan/article/details/78712506. Accessed 28 Feb 2018
- 10.Wang, M.: Application of blockchain technology and its application in logistics express delivery. Logistics Technol. 36(3), 31–34 (2017)Google Scholar