Framework Design of Financial Service Platform for Tobacco Supply Chain Based on Blockchain
In the development of tobacco supply chain finance, the imperfection of the credit system and financial service platform has become a major issue. With this issue as the starting point, we elaborated how these issues affect the development of the tobacco supply chain, and introduced blockchain technology on the basis of this issue. We reviewed previous research results and theoretical basis and analyzed the development process of the tobacco supply chain and the characteristics of blockchain technology. Based on the above, a framework of tobacco supply chain financial service platform based on blockchain technology is constructed, and corresponding solutions are given.
KeywordsBlockchain Tobacco supply chain Supply chain finance
The study is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China “Research on the warehouse picking system blocking influence factors and combined control strategy” (No. 71501015), Beijing the Great Wall scholars program (No. CIT &TCD20170317), the Beijing Collaborative Innovation Center, the 2018 Major project of China society of logistics: “Research on the connectivity of modern logistics network system” (2018CSLKT2-004), and the project of Beijing Wuzi University Yunhe River scholar.
- 1.People’s Bank of China, et al.: Guiding Opinions on Promoting Healthy Development of Internet Finance, Beijing (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Chaofeng Jiang, S.: Service innovation in supply chain finance. China Bus. Market 1, 64–67 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Hua Song, S.: Innovation and trend of supply chain finance based on industrial ecology. China Bus. Market 12, 85–91 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Tanshunzi Tan, S., Ting Lei, F.: Bank application blockchain: prospects, challenges and countermeasures. New Finan. 7, 36–40 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Iansiti, M.F., Lakhani, K.R.S.: The truth about blockchain. Harvard Bus. Rev. 1, 118–127 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Guo, Y.F., Liang, C.S.: Blockchain application and outlook in the banking industry. Finan. Innov. 1, 24 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Korpela, K.F., Hallikas, J.S., Dahlberg, T.T.: Digital supply chain transformation toward blockchain integration. In: Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (2017)Google Scholar