Threats and Coping Strategies Under the IOT
The development of the Internet of things (IoT) is fast and practical. It has developed and focused on a wide range of development in the world. IoT technology is a huge technological innovation in the field of information technology. The technology is considered to be the most promising information technology in the future and has applications in all aspects. There is a certain risk and hidden when the IoT in the application. The IoT will also impede its own development because of security problems, and the application of its wide range will also be reduced. In the face of the security threat of intelligence, systematization and generalization, a kind of network architecture of the network is proposed. Articles from the IoT security architecture of analysis network security threats, and security problems of IoT of rescue, put forward the corresponding solution strategy, to analyze IOT security model.
KeywordsThe internet of things Security threats Coping strategies
The study is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China “Research on the warehouse picking system blocking influence factors and combined control strategy” (No. 71501015), Beijing the Great Wall scholars program (No. CIT &TCD20170317), the Beijing Collaborative Innovation Center, the 2018 Major project of China society of logistics: “Research on the connectivity of modern logistics network system” (2018CSLKT2-004), and the project of Beijing Wuzi University Yunhe River scholar.
- 1.Dong, X.: Research progress on the privacy protection of the Internet of things. Comput. Res. Dev. 52(10), 2341–2352 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, Y.Y.: Analysis on the security threats and countermeasures of Internet of things. Cyber Space Secur. 8(Z2), 17–20 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, C.Q., Wang, Y.J., Liu, T.: Security threats and countermeasures of IOT. Inf. Commun. Technol. 9(5), 61–65 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Dang, H.E., Zhao E., Luo, W.Q.: Research on security threats and measures based on Internet of things. Wirel. Internet Technol. (2), 37–38 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.How to overcome a IOT of equipment safety “soft rib” [EB/OL], 08 December 2014. http://www.eeworld.com.cn/IoT/2014/1208/arti-cle_999_2.HTML. Accessed 05 Nov 2016
- 6.Chen, B.L.: IOT security frequency on security budget is not 1% [EB/OL], 25 October 2016. http://tech.sina.com.cn/t/2016-10-25/docifxwzuci9469408.shtm
- 7.Chen, Y.: Security analysis and research on the internet of things optimized by parameters. J. Inner Mongolia Norm. Univ. (5), 666 (2016)Google Scholar