Adaptive Data Sampling Mechanism for Process Object
Process object is the abstraction of process. In process object, there are different type of entities and associations. The entities vary dependent on other entities. The performance and evolution of process object are affected by the association between entities. These changes could be reflected in the data collected from the process objects. These data from process object could be regard as big data stream. In the context of big data, how to find appropriate data for process object is a challenge. The data sampling should reflect the performance change of process object, and should be adaptive to the current underlying distribution of data in data stream. For finding appropriate data in big data stream to model process object, an adaptive data sampling mechanism is proposed in this paper. Experiments demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed adaptive data sampling mechanism for process object.
KeywordsProcess object Data sampling Big data Data stream Clustering Stream processing
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61472232), Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province of China (No. ZR2017BF016), and the Science and Technology Program of University of Jinan (No. XKY1623).
- 3.Dheeru, D., Karra Taniskidou, E.: UCI machine learning repository (2017). http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml
- 4.Du, T., Qu, S., Hua, Z.: A novel timing series calculation algorithm based on statistical extremum for process object. In: 9th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering, ICCAE 2017, Sydney, Australia, 18–21 February 2017, pp. 94–98 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Duda, P., Jaworski, M., Rutkowski, L.: On ensemble components selection in data streams scenario with reoccurring concept-drift. In: 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence, SSCI, pp. 1–7. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Gong, S., Zhang, Y., Yu, G.: Clustering stream data by exploring the evolution of density mountain. arXiv preprint arXiv:1710.00867 (2017)
- 10.Liang, X., et al.: Assessing Beijing’s PM2.5 pollution: severity, weather impact, APEC and winter heating. Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A: Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 471(2182) (2015). https://doi.org/10.1098/rspa.2015.0257
- 12.Puschmann, D., Barnaghi, P., Tafazolli, R.: Adaptive clustering for dynamic IoT data streams. IEEE Internet Things J. 4(1), 64–74 (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Sidhu, P., Bhatia, M.: Online approach to handle concept drifting data streams using diversity. Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol. (IAJIT) 14(3), 293–299 (2017)Google Scholar
- 19.Yarlagadda, A., Jonnalagedda, M., Munaga, K.: Clustering based on correlation fractal dimension over an evolving data stream. Int. Arab J. Inf. Technol. 15(1), 1–9 (2018)Google Scholar