A Human Behavior in Fire Building
An investigation by CFD code named Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) with sub-model of evacuation used to modelling a human behaviour during fire in smart building. Using the numerical simulation method to prevent against fire hazards by computing the heat release rate HRR of fire, gas temperature, smoke propagation in a building and evacuation situation for various cases to develop an emergency plan coherent for smart building in case of fire hazard, by optimisation of human displacements, reducing evacuation time, detection of black points in buildings, evacuate people faster and safer.
KeywordsEvacuation Heat Human Building Fire
This work was supported by the Algerian Research Organism DGRSDT, under the project [No. A11N01UN020120150001].
- Country Fire Authority: Your guide to survival (2014). http://goo.gl/7UzH7g
- Korhonen, T., Hostikka, S. Fire Dynamics Simulator with evacuation: FDS + Evac. s.l., Finland: VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, April 2009. VTT Working Papers 119 (2009)Google Scholar
- Mclennan, J., Elliott, G.: Community members decision making under the stress of imminent bushfire threat—Murrindindi fire. Technical report, Bushfire CRC Extension, School of Psychol. Science, La Trobe University (2011). http://goo.gl/cyVgY3
- McGrattan, K., et al.: Fire Dynamics Simulator User’s Guide. Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA: s.n., November 2013. NIST Special Publication 1019. SFPE. 2003. Engineering Guide—Human Behavior in Fire. Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Bethesda, Maryland, USA, June 2003 (2013)Google Scholar
- Oka, Y., Atkinson, G.T.: Control of smoke flow in tunnel fires. Fire Saf. J. 25, 5–22 (1996)Google Scholar
- Teague, B., Mcleod, R., Pascoe, S.: Final report. Technical report, Victorian Bushfires Royal Commission. Summary at http://goo.gl/ulCt4U (2009)