The Approach Used for Comfortable and High Efficient Buildings in Sustainable Cities by Different Actors
In the aim of developing new methods to ensure construction quality and improve the living conditions of inhabitants. Awareness of extent for innovative techniques, tools and building materials is needed. This in view of their integration into new projects with an eco-construction spirit that leads to buildings and neighbourhoods that are less polluting and that can serve sustainable development. Relationship between the sustainable and comfortable built environment with intelligent lifestyle, can be ensured through the adopted technologies, but also the passive architectural devices and materials used.
In this sense, we verify in this paper if conceptors ensure comfort and energetic efficiency for their projects, this is by using two surveys. The first survey is intended for researchers to get their opinions about the question of environmental approach in architecture. These opinions are grouped and synthesized, then completed by another survey conducted with some actors of building such as designers, engineers, promoters and owners of projects, on the performance of their buildings and the environmental approach followed by them.
It is then the impact of a good mastery in this field by doing trainings and providing materials resources, this about intelligence on the building’s energy consumption that has to do with sustainable building and also to ensure both comfortable and sustainable living without negative consequences on the energy performance and the environmental quality of the area.
KeywordsHigh performance building Comfort Energy efficiency Environmental quality Renewable energies
- 1.Algiers Energy Transition Congress, 4th MEDENER, International Conference (25 May 2016), Hotel El djazair, AlgeriaGoogle Scholar
- 2.Dutreix, A.: Bioclimatisme et performances énergétiques des bâtiments. Edition Eyrolles, Bd Saint Germain, Paris (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Gonzalo, R., Habermann, K.: Architecture et efficacité énergétique: principes de conception et de construction. BIRKHAUSER Edition, Boston, Berlin (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Liébard, L., De Herde, A.: Traité d’architecture et d’urbanisme bioclimatiques: concevoir, édifier et aménager avec le developpement durable. Observ’ER Edition (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Evola, R.: Manuel d’enquête par questionnaire en Sciences sociales expérimentales. Publibook Edition (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Tizouiar, O.: Disponibilité de l’éclairage naturel en milieu urbain dense: Investigation sur les performances de puits de lumière naturelle, publication in ligne, Editions universitaires européennes (2018). http://www.editions-ue.com/
- 7.Jeuland, F.-X.: Réussir son installation domotique et multimédia. 2nd Edition Eyrolles, Saint Germain, Paris (2008)Google Scholar