Product Design Innovation Method and Practice Based on Sustainable Design
Sustainable design aims at environmentally friendly, socially acceptable and economically acceptable. Sustainable design method in life cycle stages takes into account environmental, economic and social factors. It is an important means for industrial manufacturing to save resources and energy, reduce waste and improve quality. The sustainable design method is an effective design method for enterprises to reduce the cost of products, increase the added value and competitiveness. In this paper, the sustainable design method is analyzed, and the product sustainable design evaluation system and the process of product design innovation are constructed. The product sustainable design method is used in the design case, further research and application are carried out, and good results are obtained. The research in this paper provides a basis and method support for the sustainable design of enterprises, which is of great significance and application value for the development and realization of new products and the sustainable design and manufacture of products.
KeywordsSustainable design Product innovation design Process evaluation
- 2.Page, T.: Product attachment and replacement: implications for sustainable design. Int. J. Sustain. Des. 2(3), 265–282 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Guo, H., Chen, L., Cao, G.: Study on sustainable product oriented function innovation process. J. Mach. Des. 9(10), 29–35 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhang, H., Lv, W., Cheng, S.: Election campaign optimization algorithm for design of pressure vessel. Adv. Mater. Res. 308–310, 15–20 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Eco-indicator 99 Manual for Designers, Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment, Communications Directorate, The Netherlands (2000)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, H., Li, H.Z., Yin, J.: Measurement of the derivatives of surface displacements by using a DSSI method. Appl. Mech. Mater. 401–403, 1074–1077 (2013)Google Scholar