Two-Body Maneuvers with Unbounded Continuous Inputs
- 482 Downloads
A majority of spacecraft navigation problems involve transfers between two given positions and velocities. When continuous inputs are applied for the orbital transfer of a spacecraft around a central body, the perturbed two-body model can be used as a plant to derive the optimal trajectory and control history.
- 8.Battin, R.H.: An Introduction to the Mathematics and Methods of Astrodynamics. AIAA Education Series, Reston (1999)Google Scholar
- 23.Chobotov, V.A. (ed.): Orbital Mechanics, Chap. 14. AIAA Education Series, Reston (2002)Google Scholar
- 28.Edelbaum, T.N.: Optimal space trajectories. Analytical Mechanics Associates Report, No. 69-4, Jericho, New York (1969)Google Scholar
- 44.Kechichian, J.A.: The algorithm of the two-impulse time-fixed noncoplanar rendezvous with drag and oblateness effects. In: Proceedings of AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Specialist Conference, AAS Paper 97-645, Sun Valley (1997)Google Scholar
- 79.Tewari, A.: Modern Control Design with MATLAB and Simulink. Wiley, Chichester (2002)Google Scholar