Visualizing Knowledge Evolution of Emerging Information Technologies in Chronic Diseases Research
To provide knowledge support and reference for scholars in technologies and data-driven chronic disease research, investigated knowledge base, research hotspots, development status and concluded future research directions in chronic disease research driven by emerging technologies. We conducted a bibliometric analysis based on 4820 literature data collected from the Web of Science core collection during 2000–2017. The time distribution, space distribution, literature co-citation were analyzed and visualized, the dynamic process of research hotspots in this research filed was revealed, and future development trends were discussed.
KeywordsEmerging technologies Chronic diseases Bibliometric analysis Technologies and data-driven
The dataset collection and analysis of this research were partially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) under grant Nos. 71331002, 71301040, 71771075, 71771077, 71573071, and 71601061.
- 1.National Health and Family Planning Commission of PRC: China Health and Family Planning Statistical Yearbook. Peking Union Medical College Press, Beijing (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Lv, L.: The enlightenment of the international theoretical model of chronic disease management to China. Chin. J. Heal. Inform. Manag. 12(5), 529–534 (2015). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1672-5166.2015.05.018. (in Chinese)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Lv, Y., Li, Z., et al.: Visualization analysis on research status, hotspots and frontiers of self-management of chronic disease. J. Nurs. (China) 20(7B), 1–5 (2013). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1008-9969.2013.14.001. (in Chinese)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Lu, F.: Literature metrology analysis of chronic disease management research papers. Chin. Nurs. Res. 29(7C), 2676–2678 (2015). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1009-6493.2015.21.054. (in Chinese)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Taifang, L., Aihua, Z., et al.: Visualization analysis under the international perspective about the chronic disease research of the elderly base on the web of science database. Mod. Prev. Med. 44(3), 520–524 (2017). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Lyu, P., Zhang, L.: Scientific knowledge networks in LIS (II): case study on the structure, characteristics and evolution of co-citation networks. J. China Soc. Sci. Tech. Inf. 33(4), 349–357 (2014). https://doi.org/10.3772/j.issn.10000135.2014.04.002. (in Chinese)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 20.Chang, C.C., Lin, C.J.: LIBSVM: a library for support vector machines. ACM Trans. Intell. Syst. Technol. (TIST) 2(3), 27 (2011)Google Scholar