The Analysis of Short Shot Possibility in Injection Molding Process
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 426 Downloads
The most significant process for manufacturing the plastic is injection molding. Injection molding is considered for mass production of the complex geometry of plastic products which requires accurate dimensions.
KeywordsInjection Molding Process Short Shot Maximum Inlet Pressure Gate Type Response Table
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ahmad, A. H., Leman, Z., Azmir, M. A., Muhamad, K. F., Harun, W. S. W., Juliawati, A., & Alias, A. B. S. (2009). Optimization of warpage defect in injection moulding process using ABS material. Third Asia International Conference on Modelling & Simulation, pp. 470–474.Google Scholar
- Goodship, V. (2004). Troubleshooting injection moulding (Vol. 15). iSmithers Rapra Publishing.Google Scholar
- Knepper, P. (2006). Optimizing The Injection Molding Process. University Of Massachusetts Lowell.Google Scholar
- Xu, B., & Rui, Z. (2014). Moldflow-based optimization design of gating system in injection mold for automobile bumper. Advanced Materials Research.Google Scholar
- Yang, K., & El-Haik, B. S. (2009). Design for six sigma: a roadmap for product development. McGraw-Hill Companies.Google Scholar
- Zhou, H. (2013). Computer modeling for injection molding. Wiley, Inc.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019