- 1.8k Downloads
Fundamental research about electric and magnetic fields and their temporal changes had already in the 19th century opened the way to many technical applications, which had essentially contributed to the “technical revolution” and which had changed public life in many ways. Examples are the generation and transportation of electric energy and its applications in industry, traffic and private households.
- 2.C.Rawlins: Basic AC-Circuits (Newnes 2000)Google Scholar
- 3.St. Winder: Analog and Digital Filter Design, (Newnes 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.J.H.Harlow: Electric Power Transformers (CRC Press 2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Sogo Okamura (ed), History of Electron Tubes, IOS Press, 1994 ISBN 90-5199-145-2 page 20Google Scholar
- 9.B. Rosenblit: Tubes and Circuits (Create Space independent Publishing Platform 2012Google Scholar