Nonlinear Radiative Unsteady Flow of a Non-Newtonian Fluid Past a Stretching Surface
Analysis of nonlinear radiative heat transfer on the MHD Maxwell fluid flow in the boundary layers adjacent to a sheet with continuous stretching is discussed. Numerical solution of the PDEs governing the flow is obtained by the successive application of suitable similarity variables and BVP4c method. The flow variables, surface frictional coefficient, and local gradients of temperature and concentration are discussed through the graphs and tables. Results of the present analysis are compared with the previously published work and are found to be in close agreement.
- 3.Animasaun, I. L., Raju, C. S. K. and Sandeep,N.: Unequal diffusivities case of homogeneous-heterogeneous reactions within viscoelastic fluid flow in the presence of induced magnetic field and nonlinear thermal radiation. Alexandr. Eng. J. (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Mahanthesh, B., Gireesha, B. J. and Rama Subba Reddy, G.: Non-linear radiative heat transfer in MHD three dimensional flow of water based nanofluid over a non-linearly stretching sheet with convective boundary condition, Journal of Nigerian Mathematicakl Society. 35, 178–198 (2016)MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Vijaya, N., Sreelakshmi, K. and Sarojamma, G.: Non-linear radiation effect on Casson fluid saturated nao-Darcy porous medium, Int. J. Mathematical Archive. 8, 39–52 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Singh, G., Sharma, P. R. and Chamkha, A. J.: Effect of thermally stratified ambient fluid on MHD convective flow along a moving non-isothermal verticle plate. Int. J. Physical Sciences. 5, 208–215 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Sharidan, S., Mahmood, T. and Pop. I.: Similarity solutions for the unsteady boundary layer flow and heat transfer due to a stretching sheet. Int. J. Appl. Mech. Eng. 11, 647–654 (2006)Google Scholar