Multi-criteria Decision Making Problems in Hierarchical Technology of Electric Power System Expansion Planning
This paper deals with expansion planning problem of large electric power systems. The initial complicate multi-criteria problem is presented as hierarchical set of step-by-step solved sub-problems. Each sub-problem is characterized its own number of criteria which usually is only the part of initial set of criteria. Qualitative illustration of relations between criteria of initial problem and sub-problems is presented. Some generalization of results is given.
KeywordsElectric power system Expansion planning Multi-criteria problem
This study was performed for the project III.17.4.2 in the program of basic researches of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences #AAAA-A17-117030310438-1.
- 1.Sullivan, R.: Power System Planning. McGraw Hill, New York (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.Belyaev, L., Voitsekhovskaya, G., Saveliev, V.: System Approach in the Management of Power Industry Development. Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980, in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Voropai, N.: Power system expansion planning – State of the problem. Global J. Technol. Optim. 8(2), 1–7 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Voropai, N.: Hierarchical technology for electric power system expansion planning. In: IEEE Budapest Power Tech. Budapest Proceedings, Hungary, pp. 131–135 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Mesarovic, M., Macko, D., Takahara, Y.: Theory of Hierarchical Multilevel Systems. Academic Press, New York, London (1970)Google Scholar
- 6.Shahidehpour, M., Fu, Y.: Benders Decomposition in Restructured Power Systems. IEEE Tutorial, New York (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Krasnoschekov, P., Morozov, V., Popov, N.: Hierarchical design schemes and numerical decomposition methods. Izvestiya RAN, Teoriya i Sistemy Upravleniya, (5), 80–89 (2001, Russian)Google Scholar
- 9.Hant, S., Shuttleworth, G.: Competition and Choice in Electricity. March & McLennan, Chichester, England (1995)Google Scholar
- 10.Voropai, N., Podkovalnikov, S., Trufanov, V.: Electric Power System Expansion Planning: Methodology, Models, Methods, their Applications. Nauka, Novosibirsk (2015, in Russian)Google Scholar