Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery: A Paradigm Shift
Over the last few years, Foot Surgery has come to be recognised as a major Orthopaedic subspecialty.
KeywordsInvasive Technique Entry Portal Gentle Pressure Abductor Hallucis Invasive Surgical Approach
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Bycura BM. Bycura on Minimal Incision Surgery. Weissman SD, ed. New York, NY: B.M. Bycura; 1986:24–25.Google Scholar
- 2.De Prado M, Ripoll PL, Golanó P. Cirugía Percutánea del Pie. Barcelona, Spain: Elsevier-Masson; 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.De Prado M, Ripoll PL, Golanó P. Minimally Invasive Foot Surgery. Barcelona, Spain: AYH; 2009.Google Scholar
- 4.Gorman B, Plon M. Minimal Incision Surgery and Laser Surgery in Podiatry. Warminster, PA: JackB.Gorman; 1983.Google Scholar
- 5.Hymes L. Forefoot Minimum Incision Surgery in Podiatric Medicine. New York, NY: Futura Publishing; 1977.Google Scholar
- 7.Perrone MA. Podiatric Nail and Bone Surgery with Rotary Air Motor. Canton, OH: 1972.Google Scholar
© Springer London 2010