Asymptotic tools and projections
- 2k Downloads
Some crucial results about limit theorems in probability theory, including those about convergence in probability, almost everywhere convergence, and convergence in distribution that are used in the rest of the book are reviewed. Some basic facts about Hilbert spaces and projections are also outlined.
- Billingsley, P. (1995). Probablity and Measure. Third Edition. Wiley.Google Scholar
- Billingsley, P. (1999). Convergence of Probablity Measures. Second Edition. Wiley.Google Scholar
- Conway, J. B. (1990). A course in functional analysis. Second edition. Springer, New York.Google Scholar
- Kollo, T. and von Rosen, D. (2005). Advanced Multivariate Statistics with Matrices. SpringerGoogle Scholar
- Serfling, R. J. (1980). Approximation Theorems of Mathematical Statistics. Wiley.Google Scholar