Front Propagation Into Unstable Media: a Computational Tool
- 111 Downloads
Travelling waves in chemical and electrical active media have been observed experimentally as well as in model systems . More recent advances in this field are reported in various contributions to this volume. However the majority of numerical and theoretical approaches in this field have been devoted to the excitable or bistable media .
KeywordsPhase Wave Couple Oscillator Front Propagation Target Wave Perturbation Centre
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- For a review see: Field, R.J. & Burgers, M. (eds.) (1985). Oscillations and Traveling Waves in Chemical Systems. Wiley: New York.Google Scholar
- Sepulchre, J.A., Dewel, G. & Babloyantz, A. Submitted to Phys. Lett. A. Google Scholar
- Babloyantz, A., Sepulchre, J.A. & Steels, L. Submitted to Biol. Cyber. Google Scholar
- Nicolis, G. & Prigogine, I. (1977). Self-Organisation in Nonequilibrium Systems. Google Scholar
- Rumelhart, D.E., Hinton, D.E.’ & Williams, R.J. (1986). In Parallel Distributed Processing, Explorations in the Microstructure of Cognition, Vol. I. MIT Press: Cambridge, Mass.Google Scholar