New Operator Algebra for the Hubbard Chain
- 385 Downloads
For more than sixty years the “Bethe ansatz” (BA) [1, 2] has played a central role in the analytic solution of a variety of “integrable” many-body problems in condensed matter physics and quantum field theory [1, 2, 3, 4].
KeywordsOperator Algebra Small Momentum Half Integer Quantum Liquid Exact Ground State
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
-  For a modern and comprehensive discussion of these issues, see V. E. Korepin, N. M. Bogoliubov, and A. G. Izergin, Quantum Inverse Scattering Method and Correlation Functions (Cambridge University Press, 1993).Google Scholar
- J. M. P. Carmelo, A. H. Castro Neto, and D. K. Campbell, submitted to Phys. Rev. B (1994).Google Scholar
- P. W. Anderson and Y. Ren, in High Temperature Superconductivity, edited by K. S. Bedell, D. E. Meltzer, D. Pines, and J. R. Schrieffer (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1990).Google Scholar
- J. M. P. Carmelo and N. M. R. Peres, preprint (1994).Google Scholar
- D. Pines and P. Nozières, in The Theory of Quantum Liquids, (Addison-Wesley, Redwood City, 1966 and 1989), Vol. I.Google Scholar
- J. M. P. Carmelo, A. H. Castro Neto, and D. K. Campbell, preprint (1994).Google Scholar
- B. Sriram Shastry, preprint; E. R. Mucciolo, B. S. Shastry, B. D. Simons, and B. L. Altshuler, preprint.Google Scholar