Urinary stones have been a problem for well over 7,000 years, and their formation is still a jig-saw puzzle; many pieces have been identified, a few probably remain unidentified, and the puzzle still eludes a solution.
KeywordsUric Acid Urine Sample Kidney Stone Phosphate Level Urinary Stone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.SK Thind and R Nath, Indian J. of Med. Res. 69:1790 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.C Newcomb, Indian J. of Med. Res. 17:1037 (1930).Google Scholar
- 3.MS Parikh and RC Shah, Indian J. of Med. Res, 14:401 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.DA Anderson, S Ramachari, and KM Khandagal, Indian J. of Med. Sci. 17: 617 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.BN Balkrishnarao, HN Gupta, and GV Rangekar, Indian J. Med. Assoc. 43: 469 (1964).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1989