Influence of Pressure and Substitution of Copper by Transition Metals on High-Tc Superconductors
The discovery of high-temperature superconductors of the LaBaCuO and YBaCuO type [1,2] promoted searching for new microscopic mechanisms of superconductivity. A variety of models was proposed to explain the anomalous properties of this new family of superconductors. Some of them neglect totally the classical (BCS) pairing caused by the electron- phonon interaction and introduce a novel mechanism, e.g. exchange of excitons Cal or the RVB state . Other models consider electron- phonon interaction associated with different effects, e.g. an enhancement of the phonon mode due to spin density wave  or develop the idea of vibronic modes .
KeywordsCritical Temperature Localize Magnetic Moment Spin Density Wave Phonon Interaction Boson Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- E. W. Fenton, Sol. State Commun. 63: 993 C1987 ).Google Scholar
- J. Kiamut, private communication.Google Scholar
- A. A. Abrikosov and D. P. Gorkov, JETP 39: 1781 (1960), in Russian.Google Scholar
- M. E. Palistrant and A. T. Trifan, “ The Theory of Doped Superconductors under Pressure”, Shtintza, Ki shi ni ev (1980), in Russian.Google Scholar
- B. K. Chakraverty, J. Phys. Lett. 40: L 99 (1979).Google Scholar
- J.Kasperczyk, submitted to ICM’88 C Paris).Google Scholar