Control of Air Pollution Affecting or Caused by Agriculture
Air pollution is a serious environmental quality problem in the United States and many countries of the world. It is a problem of concern to both the developed and developing nations. The importance of the problem is shown by the increasing attention given by national and international organizations.
KeywordsMotor Vehicle Nitrogen Oxide Sulfur Oxide Open Burning Acid Aerosol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barrett, Larry B., and Thomas E. Waddell. The Cost of Air Pollution Damages - a Status Report. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Report 56pp., 1971.Google Scholar
- 2.Millecan, Arthur A. A Survey and Assessment of Air Pollution Damage to California Vegetation in 1970. California Department Agriculture Report 48pp., 1971.Google Scholar
- 3.Anonymous. Environmental Quality. Council on Environmental Quality 2nd Annual Report 360pp., 1971.Google Scholar
- 4.Darley, E.F., Carl W. Nichols, and John T. Middleton. Identification of Air Pollution Damage to Agricultural Crops. California Department Agriculture Bulletin 55 (1): 11–19, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.Anonymous. Air Quality and Emissions - 1963–1970. California Air Resources Board Report 31pp., 1971.Google Scholar
- 8.Anonymous. Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicles and New Motor Vehicle Engines. Federal Register 35 (219): 17288–17313, 1970.Google Scholar
- 9.Ibid. Federal Register 36 (128): 12652–12663, 1971.Google Scholar
- 10.Anonymous. National Primary and Secondary Ambient Air Quality Standards. Federal Register 36 (84): 8186–8201, 1971.Google Scholar
- 11.Middleton, John T. and Diana Clarkson. The California Motor Vehicle Pollution Control Program. Traffic Quarterly 15 (2): 306–317, 1961.Google Scholar
- 12.Anonymous. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources. Federal Register 36 (247): 24876–24895, 1971.Google Scholar
- 13.Darley, E.F. Burning Agricultural Wastes and Effects on Agriculture. Proc. of Symposium on Agriculture and the Environment in the Southern San Joaquin Valley. Univ. of Calif. Extension Service, Bakersfield (In Press).Google Scholar
- 14.Anonymous. Solid Waste Disposal and Management in California. Univ. of Calif., Div. Agric. Sciences Research Task Group Report (In Press).Google Scholar