A System-Structural View of Relationship Marketing Analysis
The aim of this paper is to produce a theoretical framework of relationship marketing analysis from a system perspective. Based on the previous work (Beloucif, 1995), it is an attempt to identify the major dimensions of auditor-client relationship.
KeywordsStock Exchange Audit Committee Audit Firm Outcome Dimension Audit Opinion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Glaser, B., and Strauss, A., 1967, “The Discovery of Grounded Theory”, Aldine, Chicago.Google Scholar
- Lamb, A, 1996, Touching question of compliance, The Times, February 1, p.28.Google Scholar
- Leimberg, S.R., 1989, Utilizing a “System” Approach to Buy-Sell Planning, Trusts & Estates, vol. 128, No. 5, pp. 14–22.Google Scholar
- Van De Ven, A.H., 1976, On the Nature, Formation, and Maintenance of Relationships Among Organisations, Academy of Management Review, October, pp.24-36.Google Scholar
- Van De Ven, A.H and Astley, W.G., 1981, Mapping the field to Create a Dyanamic Perspective on Organization Design and behavior, in A.H. Van de Ven and W.F. Joyce, (eds.) Perspectives on Organizations Design and Behavior, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York.Google Scholar