The workforce demographics in the West are rapidly changing, and those changes will impact how security personnel and awareness trainers need to communicate with users.
KeywordsSecurity Personnel Dictionary Attack Security Awareness Shipping Department Attack Tool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Melanie Greenberg. Nine essential qualities of mindfulness. Psychology Today, February 2012. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mindful-self-express/201202/nine-essential-qualities-mindfulness.
- NRC. The problem of changing food habits. Bulletin of the National Research Council, (108):35–65, October 1943.Google Scholar
- Ponemon. The state of information security awareness: Trends and developments. Technical report, Ponemon Institute, 2014. https://www.securityinnovation.com/uploads/pci-ponemon-whitepaper.pdf.
- Ponnurangam Kumaraguru; Justin Cranshaw; Alessandro Acquisti; Lorrie Cranor; Jason Hong; Mary Ann Blair; Theodore Pham. School of phish: A real-world evaluation of anti-phishing training. Carnegie Mellon University, June 2009. http://cups.cs.cmu.edu/soups/2009/proceedings/a3-kumaraguru.pdf.
- Richard Fry. This year, millennials will overtake baby boomers. Pew Research Center, January 2015. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/16/this-year-millennials-will-overtake-baby-boomers/.
- Steve Corbett. Targeting different generations. Encyclopedia of Educational Technology, 2008. http://www.stevecorbett.net/edtecportfolio/generations/start.htm.
- Taylor Armerding. Millennials becoming known as Generation Leaky. CSO Online, February 2015. http://www.csoonline.com/article/2884638/security-awareness/millennials-becoming-known-as-generation-leaky.html.
© Jordan Schroeder 2017