Part of the NATO ASI Series book series (NSSB, volume 332)
On the Dynamics of Generators of Cauchy Horizons
We discuss various features of the dynamical system determined by the flow of null geodesic generators of Cauchy horizons. Several examples with non-trivial global behaviour are constructed.
KeywordsVector Field Periodic Orbit Cauchy Horizon Lorenz Attractor Closed Timelike Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Thorne, K.S., 1993, “Closed time-like curves”, in General Relativity and Gravitation 13, R.J. Gleiser, C.N. Kozameh, O.M. Moreschi, eds., (Bristol: Institute of Physics).Google Scholar
- Visser, M., 1993, “Van Vleck determinants: traversable wormhole spacetimes”, preprint, gr-qc/9311026.Google Scholar
- Sparrow, C., 1982, The Lorenz equations: bifurcations, chaos and strange attractors, Springer Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 41.Google Scholar
- Chrusciel, P.T., Isenberg, J., 1993, “On stability of differentiability of Cauchy horizons”, in preparation.Google Scholar
- Beem, J., Królak, A., 1993, “Causality and Cauchy horizons”, preprint.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1994