Systems Models for Designing the Organizational Restructuring of Companies during the Process of Ownership Changes
This paper presents the possibility for the formation of a practical systems model for the design situation, and an algorithm for the solution of the design problems connected with a firm’s modernization in post communist countries.
Solution of such problems consists of the application of an appropriate systems model of the firm and its environment. Applying an appropriate method for evaluation of the relationships which exist between elements of the given system is another important question. The hierarchisation of these relationships is a decisive point for the usefulness of models relative to the problem of developing a design process (Adamkiewicz, 1990(a); 1990(b)).
KeywordsStrategic Level General System Theory Design Situation Ownership Change Western Style
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adamkiewicz, W., 1983, “Cybernetyczne aspekty badania obiektow technicznych” [translation: “Cybernetic Aspects of Technical Object Investigation”], Polish Academy of Science, “Ossolineum”, Wroclaw, Poland.Google Scholar
- Adamkiewicz, W., 1987, Efficiency and security as criteria of analysis and synthesis of reliability in shipbuilding, in: “Proceedings of 4th International IMAEM-87 Congress”, Varna, Bulgaria.Google Scholar
- Adamkiewicz, W., 1990(a), The method of aiding the designing of the management systems, in: “Proceedings of 11th International Cost Engineering Congress and 6th AFITEP Annual Meeting”, Paris, France.Google Scholar
- Adamkiewicz, W., 1990(b), Designing the management system as a set of subsystems of differently oriented aims, in: “Proceedings of the Xth INTERNET’90 World Congress on Project Management — Management by Projects”, Manz-Verlag, Vienna, Austria.Google Scholar
- Adamkiewicz, W., 1994, Systemic models for project management of the organizational reconstruction of companies during the process of the ownership changes, in: “Proceedings of the XII European Meeting on Cybernetics and Systems Research”, Vienna, Austria.Google Scholar
- Adamkiewicz, W., and Jedrzejowicz P., 1988, Designing Reliable and Efficient Systems, in: “Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED ’88”, Heurista — Zurich, ed., Budapest, Hungary.Google Scholar
- Jackson, M.C., and Keys, P., 1986, Towards a system of system-based problem — solving methodologies, in: “Projektowanie i systemy. Zagadnienia metodologiczne”, vol. VIII, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- Klir, G.J. ed., 1972, “Trends in General Systems Theory”,. John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Wintgen, G., 1971, Zur mengentheoretischen definition und klassifizierung kybernetischer Systeme in: “Mathematic und Kybernetik in Oekonomie (III)”, HGoogle Scholar