Progress Report on Relativistic (e,2e) Processes
Part of the Physics of Atoms and Molecules book series (PAMO)
In this rather compact summary we present an overview of the theoretical investigation of (e, 2e) processes that have been carried out by the
during the last five years. This work has profited from close collaboration with the experimental group around W. Nakel in Tübingen.
KeywordsImpact Energy Differential Cross Section Partial Wave Expansion Pauli Blocking Photon Propagator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E SChule and W Nakel, Triply differential cross section for K shell ionization of silver by relativistic electron impact J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Phys. 15, L639 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.KH Besch, M Sauter and W Nakel, Structure of the triply differential cross section in the recoil region in electron impact ionization. I. Experiment J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 30, in press: 1997Google Scholar
- 7.CD Schröter, H-Th Prinz, N Keuler and W Nakel, Relativistic (e,2e) processes under Bethe-ridge conditions in (e,2e) and related processes eds. CT Whelan, HRJ Walters, A Lahmam-Bennani and H Ehrhardt p 403 ( Kluwer: Dortrecht ), 1993Google Scholar
- 8.T Kull, CD Schröter and W Nakel, in preparationGoogle Scholar
- 13.DH Jakubassa-Amundsen, Validity of the Coulomb Born approximation for (e,2e) reactions Phys. Rev. A 53, 2359: 1996Google Scholar
- 16.LU Ancarani, S Keller, H Ast, CT Whelan, HRJ Walters and RM Dreizler this volumeGoogle Scholar
- 22.S Keller, RM Dreizler, LU Ancarani, HRJ Walters, H Ast and CT Whelan, Theoretical analysis of the relativistic first order Born approximation for inner shell (e,2e) processes Z. Phys. D 37, 191: 1996Google Scholar
- 26.H Ast, CT Whelan, S Keller, J Rasch, HRJ Walters and RM Dreizler, Pauli Blocking in relativistic (e,2e) collisions in Selected Topics on Electron Physics, Proceedings of the Farago Symposium, eds DM Campbell and H Kleinpoppen (Plenum:New York)129:1996Google Scholar
- 28.RM Dreizler, H Ast, S Keller, CT Whelan, LU Ancarani and HRJ Walters, Structure of the triply differential cross section in the recoil region in electron impact ionization. II. Theoretical analysis J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 30, in press: 1997Google Scholar
- 30.CT Whelan, HRJ Walters, J Rasch, S Keller,H Ast and RM Dreizler, Coincidence studies of the electron impact ionization of the inner shells of neutral atoms in Autoionization in Atoms, ed V. Balashov Moscow University Press 1996Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 1997