Random Heteropolymers Folding
In these recent years many progresses have been done in the study of the behavior of disordered systems, focusing on those features which are proper of disorder. The most interesting results have been obtained when the laws which control the evolution of the system are themselves disordered, i. e., chosen at random (see for example refs. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
KeywordsSpin Glass Free Energy Barrier Replica Symmetry Peculiar Chemical Real Protein
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Parisi G., Field Theory and Statistical Mechanics, ed. by Zuber J. B. and Stora R. North Holland, Amsterdam (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.Parisi G., On the natural emergence of tree-like structures in complex systems, in Solbrig et al. to be published.Google Scholar
- 9.Frauenfelder H., Steinbach P. J. and Young R. D. Conformational relaxation in Proteins, Chemical Scripta 29A: 1878 (1989).Google Scholar
- 15.Mezard M., J. Physique France 51: 1423 (1990).Google Scholar
- 16.Mezard M., Parisi G., Interfaces in a random medium and replica symmetry breaking J. Phys. A in press.Google Scholar
- 17.Mezard M. and Parisi G., in preparation.Google Scholar
- 20.Iori G., Marinari V. and Parisi G., in preparation.Google Scholar