Although steam and hot water may not; in a true sense, stand a rigorous test of “utility” by definition, this subcategory of water supply is extremely important to winery operations for the production and maintenance of a sanitary and clean working environment for the long-term protection of quality wines.
KeywordsTube Bundle Cleaning Task Portable Unit Boiler Feed Water Sight Glass
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 33.Gulson, R.L. 1992. Polymeric Floor and Wall Systems. Cincinnati, OH: General Polymers Corp.Google Scholar
- 34.Storm, D.R. 1993. Sanitation, steam and hot water, Part II. Winery water and waste. Pract. Winery Vineyard May-June.Google Scholar
- 35.Minor, L.J. 1983. Sanitation, Safety and Environmental Standards. Westport, CT: AVI Publishing Co.Google Scholar
- 36.Banerjee, K. and Cheremisinoff, P.N. 1985. Sterilization Systems. Lancaster, PA: Technomic Publ. Co.Google Scholar
- 37.Gould, W. 1990. Food Plant Sanitation. Baltimore, MD: CTI Publ.Google Scholar
- 38.Bloomberg, C.S. and Mizuno, W.G. 1962. Cleaning metal surfaces. J. Milk Prod.Google Scholar
- 39.Farrall, A.W. 1979. Food Engineering Systems. Westport, CT: AVI Publishing Co.Google Scholar
- 40.Duffy, G. 1992. Talking to operators about boiler maintenance. Engineered Systems 9 (7).Google Scholar
- 41.Duffy, G. 1993. Personal communication. Quintox Combustion Gas Analyzer, Universal Enterprise, Inc., Beaverton, OR.Google Scholar