Major differences exist in winery utility requirements because of location (i.e., urban or rural) and other more subtle differences that occur by virtue of differences in product and production methods.
KeywordsFire Protection National Fire Protection Association Sparkling Wine Fire Protection System Uniform Building Code
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thumann, A. 1978. Electrical Design, Safety and Energy Conservation. Atlanta, GA: The Fairmont Press.Google Scholar
- 2.Traister,J.E. 1985. Electrical Design for Building Construction, 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co.Google Scholar
- 3.Winkler, A.J. and Amerine, M.A. 1962. Classification of Grape Growing Regions in California. Berkeley, University of California Press, pp. 504–576.Google Scholar
- 4.Pita, F.G. 1984. Refrigeration Principles and Systems: An Energy Approach. New York: John Wiley and Sons.Google Scholar
- 5.Marini-Bettolo, G.B. 1983. Chemical Events in the Atmosphere and Their Impact on the Environment. New York: Elsevier Science Publishers.Google Scholar
- 6.Johnson, R., Brockett, W.A., and Bock, A.E. 1958. Elements of Applied Thermodynamics. Annapolis, MD: U.S. Naval Institute Press.Google Scholar