The two studies on athletic performance were conducted in Belarus (“White Russia”) under the auspices of the Belarussian Academy of Sciences in the post Soviet era. The following discussion is intended to give the reader a perspective on the transitory political/economic environment in which these studies were conducted.
KeywordsOrganize Crime Credit Union Generalize Little Square Shadow Economy Economic Empowerment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Conot RE. Justice at Nurenburg. Carol and Graf: NY, 1983.Google Scholar
- 2.Mass Privatization of Enterprises in the Republic of Armenia: An Early Assessment. Center for Economic Policy Research and Analysis, Washington, D.C., April 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.Reference 4 of Part III.Google Scholar
- 4.References 2 and 3 of Part III.Google Scholar
- 5.Reference 43 of Part II. (Chapter 5)Google Scholar
- 6.Jennrich RI. “Stepwise Discriminant Analysis.” In Reference 4 of Part III.Google Scholar