In this chapter, we provide background material on probability theory.
KeywordsMarkov Chain Hide Markov Model Markov Decision Process Large Deviation Principle Discrete Random Variable
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Feller, 1970]Feller, W. (1970). An Introduction To Probability Theory and Its Applications, volume 2 volumes. Wiley.Google Scholar
- [Revuz, 1975]Hida, T. (1980). Brownian Motion. Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- [Revuz, 1975]Revuz, D. (1975). Markov Chains. North-Holland.Google Scholar
- [Bucklew, 1990]Bucklew, J. (1990). Large Deviations Techniques in Decision, Simulation, and Estimation. Wiley.Google Scholar
- [Dembo and Zeitouni, 1993]Dembo, A. and Zeitouni, O. (1993). Large Deviations and Applications. Jones and Barlet.Google Scholar
- [Stroock, 1984]Stroock, D. (1984). An Introduction to the Theory of Large Deviations. Springer Verlag.Google Scholar
- [Varadhan, 1984]Varadhan, S. (1984). Large Deviations and Applications. SIAM.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2001