Commercial activity in optical fiber sensors
In a dynamic field such as that of optical fiber sensing (OFS) and measurement, it is particularly important for the researcher, instrumentation developer, manufacturer, supplier and end user to be fully aware of the existence of, and potential for the use of, the rapidly developing technology that is available. It is effectively impossible to attend all the relevant meetings, conferences, trade shows and exhibitions, and at the same time conduct normal business, and synopses of data and developments are particularly useful. Thus their essential value is seen as providing a summary of the information required on developments and trends, and presenting the data in an accessible and quickly digestible form.
KeywordsFibre Bragg Grating Optical Fiber Sense Patent Activity Fiber Optic Gyro Product Survey
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ERA Technology Ltd., Report to the Optical Sensors Collaborative Association, Chislehurst (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Crossley, Report to the Optical Sensors Collaborative Association, Chislehurst (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.News Column, Opto & Laser Europe 42, p. 5 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.Available from Frost and Sullivan, 2525 Charieston Road, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (1997).Google Scholar
- 5.Business Communications Co., Inc., 25 Van Zant Street, Norwalk, CT 06855, USA (1996).Google Scholar